10 Tips To Save Money On Your Cost of Christmas Light Installation
Christmas is a time of joy, family and giving – and for many, the holiday season wouldn’t be complete without dazzling Christmas lights. Christmas is a time where we all come together to celebrate with family, friends, and of course, lots of delicious food. But one of the best parts about Christmas time is the beautiful lights and decorations that fill our homes. But if you’re dreading the thought of paying sky-high cost of Christmas light installation, never fear!
On average, professional holiday lighting installation companies charge between few hundred dollars per hour. And while hiring a professional to install your lights may seem like the easiest option, it’s not always the most cost-effective. If you’re looking to save money on your Christmas lighting installation this year, check out these 10 tips:
- Shop around for the best prices. Don’t just go with the first company you find. Get quotes from multiple companies to ensure you’re getting the best price. This is especially important if you have a large area to be covered.
- Compare prices and services. Not all lighting companies offer the same services or charge the same rates. Make sure you’re comparing apples to apples when getting quotes.
- Do it yourself. If you’re handy and have some basic electrical knowledge, you can save a lot of money by installing your lights yourself. Just be sure to take all necessary safety precautions. This way, you can also make sure your lights are installed exactly the way you want them.
- Use LED lights. They may cost more upfront, but LED lights use less energy and last longer than traditional incandescent bulbs. This means you’ll save money in the long run.
- Take advantage of discounts and coupons. Many lighting companies offer discounts or coupons, so be sure to ask about any available offers. This can help you save a significant amount on your overall costs.
- Join a lighting co-op. A lighting co-op is a group of people who pool their money to purchase lights and other holiday decorations at a discounted price. This is a great option if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on lights.
- Buy used lights. You can often find great deals on used lights, especially if you’re willing to buy them after the holidays are over. Just be sure to inspect them thoroughly before making your purchase.
- Use solar lights. Solar-powered lights are becoming more and more popular, and for good reason. They’re environmentally friendly and can save you money on your electricity bill.
- Timers are your friend. By using timers, you can ensure your lights are only on when you want them to be. This can help you save on your energy costs.
- Keep it simple. The more complicated your light display is, the more it will cost. If you’re on a tight budget, stick to a simpler design.
By following these tips, you can save a significant amount of money on your Christmas lighting installation costs. So, don’t be afraid to get creative and put up a beautiful display this holiday season – your wallet will thank you!
Patriot Illumination – Wilmington Christmas Light Installation
229-B Transfer Station Rd Unit 2, Hampstead, NC 28443