How much does Christmas Light Installation Cost?
Christmas is a time for family, friends and of course, decorations. While some people prefer to go all out with festive garland and wreaths, others prefer the simplicity of Christmas lights. No matter which camp you fall into, one question always remains: how much does Christmas light installation cost?
The average cost to install Christmas lights is around few hundred dollars. However, the price can vary depending on the height of your house, size of your yard and number of trees. Some homeowners may choose to do it themselves, while others may hire a professional to take care of everything. No matter which route you choose, be sure to factor in the cost of lights, labor and any other materials before making your final decision.
With so many factors to consider, it can be difficult to know how much to budget for your Christmas lights. However, by doing some research and planning ahead, you can ensure that your home is properly decorated without breaking the bank. So whether you’re a DIYer or looking to hire professional Christmas lighting installer to help, be sure to keep these costs in mind when decorating your home for the holidays.
Start by deciding where you want to put the lights. Some of the most popular places to hang Christmas lights include the roof, the front porch, the tree and the yard. Make sure to buy enough lights for the job. You don’t want to run out of lights halfway through, so be sure to purchase enough to cover your desired area. Plan ahead. It can take some time to hang all of the lights, so be sure to start early so you don’t miss out on any of the holiday fun. Use a ladder or a stepladder to reach higher places. This will make it easier for you to hang the lights without having to climb up on anything dangerous.
Use zip ties or hooks to secure the lights in place. This will help keep them in place and prevent them from falling down or becoming tangled in the wind. Have fun! Decorating home with Christmas lights is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. So enjoy the process and make sure to take some pictures once you’re finished.
So whether you’re a DIYer or looking to hire someone to help, be sure to keep these costs in mind when decorating your home for the holidays.
- Lights: The cost of lights will vary depending on the type and quantity you need. You can find strings of lights at most hardware stores or online retailers.
- Labor: If you’re hiring someone to help with the installation, be sure to factor in the cost of labor. Depending on the size of your home and the complexity of the job, you can expect to pay few hundred of dollars for professional help.
- Other materials: In addition to lights, you may also need zip ties, hooks or other materials to secure the lights in place. These can usually be found at your local hardware store or online retailers.
- Electricity: Be sure to factor in the cost of electricity when budgeting for your Christmas lights. Depending on how many lights you use and how long they’re left on, your electric bill could increase significantly during the holiday season.
- Safety: Finally, don’t forget to factor in the cost of safety when budgeting for your Christmas lights. If you’re using a ladder to hang lights, be sure to purchase one that’s rated for the job. And if you’re hiring someone to help, be sure to check that they have insurance in case of any accidents.
Patriot Illumination – Wilmington Christmas Light Installation
229-B Transfer Station Rd Unit 2, Hampstead, NC 28443